We understand that you may need to change or cancel an order. The purpose of this policy is to recoup any costs we have incurred as a result of the change or cancellation.
• If you cancel or change your order before it has been processed, we will not charge you a fee. In addition:
• If you cancel or change your order after it has been picked and packed for shipping, but before it ships, we will charge you a restocking fee of up to 25% of the value of the portion of the order subject to cancellation or change.
• If you cancel or change your order after it has shipped, we will charge you a restocking fee of up to 25% of the value of the portion of the order subject to cancellation or change. In addition, we will charge you for any freight charges incurred on your behalf, both for delivery and return of products, including the actual shipping cost of any “free freight” offers for which the order may have been eligible. This includes orders which are refused at delivery. Please also note the following:
• Returned product must be received in like-new condition with all accessories, and in original packaging. Product returned in less than new condition, missing accessories, and/or in unoriginal packaging may be assessed a larger restocking fee.
• Cancellation of orders of products manufactured to specific customer requirements will be subject to a charge dependent upon the stage of design or manufacture at the time of written cancellation from the customer.
No cancellation on special orders. All sales final. No refunds. All merchandise covered by the manufacturer's warranty only. A service.
A restocking charge will be added for the returned goods. All disputes must be reported within 10 days. No returns on headphones, microphones, or phono cartridges and stylus. Return items must be approved, unused, & in original packaging. All returned goods are subject to a 25% restocking fee.